Join us for three days of intensive recruitment in Manchester and London.
The Working In UK Hothouse is designed to optimise your time in England. Timeframes are short. Processes are streamlined. Skilled, committed applicants are attending.
When is it?
Manchester Thursday September 14th from 11:00 AM - 18:00 PM
London Saturday September 16th from 10:00 AM - 16:00 PM
London Saturday September 16th from 10:00 AM - 15:00 PM
Why should we attend?
You have been finding it difficult to get skilled applicants and rarely have the opportunity to focus on that alone. You know that looking internationally is a good solution but the costs and logistics of doing that by yourself are overwhelming.
We use our expertise to organise everything and keep costs down, so all you need to do is focus on filling your roles.
So what happens?
Leading up to the Hothouse we
- promote you to candidates by advertising your business and your roles on our new job board workingin-newzealand.com for 3 months
- drive registrations to the events through our blog, Facebook, subscriber newsletters, LinkedIn, and INZ. (Further targeted marketing is available as an add-on package)
- capture important information about the applicants when they register to attend
- supply you with regular updates on campaign activity
- send you applications so that you can pre-qualify and shortlist preferred applicants prior to the events
- are available to answer any questions you may have including advice from our Licensed Immigration Advisors
- provide you with a comprehensive exhibitor pack including details on preferred supplier details for shipping, technology for your stand plus discounted hotel rates
During the event we supply
- a 3x2m space to house your branding , a banquet table and chairs
- a comfortable, quiet interview lounge away from the activity on the main floor
- our cloud based expo app that gives you the ability to scan the applicant, record key information about them, take a photo or video and share it all with your colleagues back at the office
- a private exhibitor lounge with light refreshments
- free visa assessments on shortlisted candidates at your fingertips within 24 hours
- the opportunity to network with other exhibitors at a Working In breakfast on day one in Manchester, and mix and mingle drinks Saturday evening in London
- no stress transfer of your signage and collateral from Manchester to London
Add-ons for marketing activity targeted exclusively to your specific roles, organisation and support for other events while you are in the UK, additional interview spaces, and management of the full visa process, are also available.